Firearms Licences

Patients need to obtain an application form from Herts, Beds and Cambridge Firearms Department and the GP will complete this. This is a chargeable form.

BMA guidance:

We are able to supply a letter stating that as a practice we have a conscientious objection to signing Firearms Licences, which can be given to the police who can then organise your Firearms Licence. This will be free of charge and can be requested here.

Please contact the surgery for more information.